Unable to delete the cookies and cache of Mozilla call the Mozilla browser support number 1-888-664-3555?
Unable to delete the cookies and cache of Mozilla call the Mozilla browser support number?
Mozilla is one of the best browsers which provides high-performance and excellent user interface. You can easily enjoy the happy browsing experience. You have the option to save all the cache and cookies to provide better and customized browsing results.
|Mozilla Firefox Browser customer 1-888-664-3555 support number|
On the other side, it’s a problem for you, so it is recommended you to follow the queries and solutions related to the Firefox. To get the perfect resolution of your queries you need to call the Mozilla Firefox browser helpline number 1-888-664-3555.
Steps to enable cookies in Firefox
1. Open your web browser.
2. Click the Firefox button or tools menu
3. Click options
4. Click the “Privacy Setting “ tab
5. Set the option Firefox remember the history
6. Click the ok button
7. If you want to customize the setting you may also do it by selecting the respective option.
If you are unable to work on this process you need to call the Mozilla browser helpline number.
Steps to manage cookies in Firefox
1. Go to the Tools menu.
2. Select Options.
3. Click Privacy.
4. Choose the option Use custom setting for history from the History menu.
5. Click on Exceptions.
6. Click the option Accept Cookies from the Sites
7. To remove cookies you need to click Remove individual cookies.
8. By deleting the history you will be able to delete all cookies at the same time.
If you are unable to do the steps you need to call the Mozilla Firefox browser help support number 1-888-664-3555.
Delete the cookies for a single site
1. Click the menu button.
2. Select Options
3. Choose Privacy and Setting.
4. Select the Customary setting for History.
5. Click Show cookies
6. Select cookies from the list and delete it.
If you are unable to do this work get the help of technicians by calling Mozilla browser tech help number.