How to install Mozilla Firefox for Mac safely?
Mozilla Firefox is a free web browser develops by Mozilla Foundation. It is available for windows, macOS, Linux, Apple Products and Android etc. Here we are providing the guide to install Firefox in your Mac.
|Mozilla Firefox Browser customer 1-833-445-7444 care|
Steps to follow to install the Firefox: -
1. Download Firefox: - The user can get the Firefox Download kink very easily with automatic detect the operating language and system.
2. Open the DMG file: - once the downloading is being completed, the downloaded file should open automatically. If it doesn’t then click the downloaded file on your desktop.
3. Install the Application in the device: - Pull the Firefox application file into your application folder. Hold down and click the Firefox window. Select eject “Firefox”.
4. Put the Firefox on the Dock: - to add Firefox to the Dock for quick use. Just click and drag the icon from your applications from on the dock.
5. Launch Firefox. You will be notifying that the program was downloaded to your Mac System. Firefox will ask you if you want to set it as the default browser. After making your choice, the browser will launch.
Call the Mozilla Firefox Browser Support Service Number 1-833-445-7444 if you are unable to follow the steps and facing any other issues while installing the Firefox. Well it’s quite annoying when the user have urgent work to do but the user just on a particular website. Mozilla Firefox is known as a fast web browser which is used by many associations and individuals around the world. But what if that, this browser is being the cause of your slow work. No need to get worried, just dial the Mozilla Firefox Browser Support Service Number to get the instant solution from the experts. We are providing the help support 24x7 for its users.